Thank you

To everyone at The Animal Clinic: thank you. Working with each and every one of you has taught me how to be an integral part of a very successful team, a caring team. You have allowed me to grow intellectually and most importantly, to accept my limitations, key to my personal evolution. In so doing, I was allowed to shine in ways I never thought possible. The close relationships that I have developed with staff and clients have underscored the need for me to strive for and maintain these relationships in my future ventures.
The feedback that I have received from both staff and clients has been tremendously positive and I thank all of you for your support in my personal endeavours.
The vets, and all staff, with whom I worked at The Animal Clinic are extremely talented, both professionally and personally. The heart and devotion poured into your work was always clearly manifest. I have always tried to emulate these qualities.
I hope that I have imparted knowledge to all of you, as you have to me.
Thank you, everyone at The Animal Clinic! I will miss you...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls