Yorkie gets carte blanche

In an underground mall in the heart of downtown Toronto, I witnessed something that infuriated me. A woman was walking her leashed Yorkie. Turning a corner in the hall, this woman allowed her dog to stop and urinate on the wall. In a public mall! I didn't even hear her say, "No" while he was peeing, or even make an attempt to let anyone know after the deed was done, in order to have it cleaned up. She continued on as if nothing had happened. It was painful to keep my mouth shut, but I did.
I normally find it enjoyable to see owners walking their dogs indoors there, but I was never privy to one excreting on the walls.
About a half hour after that occurrence, I was sitting at a table enjoying a coffee when I heard the yipping of a small dog. Guess who? That's right: the same dog. An owner that allows their dog to behave in this fashion is not only providing a disservice to the public, but very importantly is not being a leader to her pet, who desperately needs leadership (and good manners). That poor little dog's owner deserves a spanking.

A normal place for a dog to urinate

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls