Carrying your dog around

I've blogged about this before: how inappropriate it is to conduct your day with your dog in a purse or other semi-capacious item not normally used to tote living things.
How it has come to incense me so, I do not know, but that I feel sorry for the dogs is clear.
Humans had it right millenia ago. Their behavior towards humans has changed little since then, while ours towards them has inexorably led to the very many doggie behavioral issues that need to be eschewed from the development of our intimate human-canine relationships.
I will continue to bring this topic up, as I would like to drill it into the minds of as many people as possible, in an effort for all of us to achieve the healthiest human-canine bond possible.
It's work, but well worth it!

The skull of what may be the earliest known dog, which dates to 31,700 years ago. The prehistoric skull was excavated at Goyet Cave in Belgium ( photo: Mietje Germonpre).

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls