Voracious cat

As you now know, my cat is acromegalic and diabetic. This means his diabetes is difficult to control and his high levels of circulating growth hormone (and uncontrolled diabetes) means he's constantly hungry. As I blog, he is bothering me for crackers and peanut butter, and is slowly making his way towards the New York style banana pudding (courtesy of Red Rocket Coffee).
Aside from a lick, which he now and then steals, I do not let him eat these things.
While slightly humorous, I must remember that not long ago, he would never have wanted to eat these things. Isaac, I must remember, is sick. This fact I have accepted.

Not Isaac, but I haven't ruled this scenario out.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls