A Warm Welcome

I left NYC on a high. A super high. It was a spectacularly good time. Yes, it was difficult at the beginning as I was lonely and stressed. Soon afterward, however, I quickly got used to work, made close friends, and started enjoying myself.
I'm home because I don't want to make my life in NYC. I knew from the beginning that I would return to Canada, and it is here where I feel the most comfortable.
From the day of my arrival, I have been welcomed warmly. I wanted to thank all those who have greeted me with such warmth and enthusiasm. I have returned for you - you know who you are. I hope to meet all of you and be of help with your veterinary needs.



-Dr. Cliff
canadian.vet.art@gmail.com

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls