Customer service or lack thereof

Most of us who work have to deal with clients or customers to varying degrees. I have to deal with clients every day. I like to treat them in the exact manner in which I would want to be treated. Unless a client tells me to go fudge myself, I will offer the best service that I can. It's simple.
I don't see this as a trend in Toronto. In fact, in cases where I receive excellent customer service, I will go out of my way to let them know just how great the service is. That's usually how awed I am when this occurs.
In my experience, Toronto restaurants are notoriously terrible for customer service. Extra tomatoes? That'll be $1.00 extra. Diner coffee: $2:50. Refill? Add a buck. Share a breakfast? Well, we'll have to charge you for that, too. I won't say where but let's just say that I'll never step foot again in a certain Queen Street East breakfast joint. They can just fudge themselves (but I'm sure they'll charge for it).
Please: think about the customers!


Please note that this is a fictitious event. The customer service represented in this photo does not occur.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls