It's been a month...

... since I've posted. My sincere apologies. I'm afraid I was not being completely honest in my last post. The difficult time I have been going through was much greater than the euthanasia of my cat, Isaac. My seven-year relationship had just ended as well, sending me into a state of shock, confusion, and near-depression. Here I was thrown a massive obstacle, completely out of nowhere, knocking me completely off a course of apparent bliss. Only very recently have I rediscovered my path, or at least a path, on which I have began to walk.

It is only natural, normal, to take these things personally when they occur. My ego was smashed, sent flying into a wall by a gargantuan frying pan. -smack!-

Through thought and meditation, I have come to realize that I am still the same caring and warm person that I was before, and that the behaviour of one person on another does not negate or undermine the importance of another. We all have our paths: some converge and others diverge.

Though I cannot see it now, I suspect that Oz will be at the end of this yellow-brick road.


Stay tuned for less drama and more veterinary-related topics.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls