Long days... and loving it.

After nearly three weeks at my new full-time position, I continue to look forward to going in to work, to working long days, to a fantastic, talented, and industrious group of employees, to a friendly and down-to-earth clientele, to a plethora of challenging cases, to learning, to sharing my knowledge, and to invest in this position.

Though my hours are long, my schedule allows for plenty of days off during the week, allowing me to enjoy all of my personal activities.


Malassezia (yeast) infections: something extremely common in cats and dogs, especially during allergy season. These little buggers can cause nasty ear infections, and if you look for them properly, can be found anywhere on the skin.
Incidentally, our microscope in the clinic is suberb, but not an electron microscope (as what has taken this image).

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls