Great service but...

A very active day, indeed. Spent this afternoon hiking in the Albion Conservation Area, near Bolton. A change of scenery is all I needed from the oft-encountered blight of downtown Toronto.
This evening was spent with friends in the Beaches (or Beach) neighborhood. Warm, fresh air added to the peacefulness of the evening.
For dinner, we sat on a popular patio, had a few refreshing drinks and enjoyed the company of one another.
Unlike what I describe in a previous post, the service was quite good, but the food was terrible. I ordered butter chicken, a popular Indian dish, which the waitress described as "delicious." Oh, by delicious she meant atrocious.
Instead of pieces of boneless chicken (I've never had butter chicken otherwise), I was served a half-chicken, similar to what is served at Swiss Chalet or any other BBQ chicken joint, with the sauce poured over it. Am I a food snob? Apparently not last night as four out of six meals were disgusting. I mean they ruined my buddy's burger for fudge sake.

Please, all I want is a meal that is not gross.


Plus

Does not equal

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls