Animal House Calls

Yes, I know, it has been a long while since I've posted. A member of my immediate family became quite ill and had to be hospitalized. His condition is improving, thank you to everyone for your sincere concern.

I hospitalized a sick cat today who was eating one of the foods on the recall list. The cat was NOT azotemic, meaning the cat's kidney values were not elevated. However, she was quite ill and improved dramatically with fluid therapy. There is a possibility that the consumption of this food is entirely coincidental with the cat's illness, though for now, it is likely they are related.

Tonight I will be a guest on CP 24's Animal House Calls with Ann Roehmer. I invite viewers who have questions to feel free to ask them here. Just click on "comment" and ask away. I will do my very best to reply to everyone. The information provided does not replace the advice of a veterinarian after having examined your pet. Please see a vet if your pet is ill.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls